Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Will I have an identification (ID) card?
A: After you have completed the enrollment process, you will be able to immediately print your Enrollment Verification card.
Q: How will I know if my payment is received?
A: If you enroll on-line, a Verification screen will display. This screen will tell you that the transaction was successful and give you the option to print your Enrollment Verification card. If you apply by mail, your canceled check will be your verification of coverage.
Q: I need to report a claim. Where can I find a claim form?
A: Click on the Claim Forms tab and select your state and then your school. You can print a copy of the claim form that displays for your school.  Claim forms are also available at your school.
Q: What if I need to delete one of my students from my account? How do I do it and do I get a refund for the rest of the school year?
A: If you need to remove one of your students from your policy AFTER the insurance effective date, you will NOT be reimbursed for any portion of the premium. To delete a student from your policy, please call us at 800-727-7642 ext 6109 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. CST.
Q: Our family is moving. Will I need to reapply in our new location?
A: If you move AFTER the insurance effective date, your policy is “grandfathered” and you are covered for the remainder of the policy coverage period.